I recently just got back from a trip to the glorious Hamilton Island with my girl. Hamilton Island is situated in the heart of the Whitsunday islands which is made up of 74 tropical islands with only 7 of them being inhabited. With 70% of the region protected Marine and National Park, locals call it the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. We were only there a week but we did get to experience everything the Island had to offer and of course I got a few snaps along the way, Enjoy.
1. Catseye Beach
2. Mmm 25 degrees water and crystal clear!
3. Surrounding Islands, just on the other side of those islands is Whitehaven Beach voted one of the top 10 beaches in the world.
4. Yep the pools weren’t to bad at all
5. Early morning Passage peak sunrise
6. Island Ranges
7. 1 of the 74 Islands
8. Sea eagle with some dinner to for its young
9. Snorkel Spot
10. Another uninhibited Island
12. An overcast day
13. Catamaran cruise